- The Local and Regional Economic Impacts of JAXPORT - April 2009
- Peer Review of the Impact Modeling Regarding Dredging to 47 feet
- The Decision to Pursue a 47 foot Channel Depth (PDF)
prepared by Martin Associates, Sept. 10, 2013
2013 JAXPORT Logistics and Intermodal Conference
- Conference agenda
- State of Florida Freight and Transportation Update
- Panel 1: Solutions to Rising Industry Costs
- Panel 2: Manufacturing and Evolving Sourcing Patterns
- Panel 3: The Role of Public Private Partnerships in U.S. Port Development
Please note the slides and presentation from the keynote speaker from PepsiCo is not available (nor is there a video), but a good source of information for that presentation may be found at Future Value Chain.
To download audio of conference panel discussions, please visit JAXPORT on iTunes.