JAXPORT is investing for your future
JAXPORT is focused on serving customer needs, investing in significant growth projects to increase your efficiency and capitalize on the opportunities ahead.
DEEPEN THE FEDERAL CHANNEL
- The federal project to take Jacksonville’s harbor to 47 feet is well underway and will increase the region’s competitive edge. Learn more.
NEW ON-DOCK RAIL FACILITY
- JAXPORT’s Intermodal Container Transfer Facility serves the adjacent Blount Island and Dames Point Marine Terminals. Learn more.
REVITALIZED TERMINAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- A multi-million dollar program to enhance docks, berths, rail and terminal areas continues to position JAXPORT for growth. Learn more.
NEW 100-GAUGE CRANES
- Three state-of-the-art container cranes are now operational at Blount Island, complementing the existing lineup of post-Panamax equipment at the TraPac Container Terminal. Learn more.
STATE FUNDING FOR INFRASTRUCTURE
- Nearly $1.5 billion has been invested in transportation projects at JAXPORT and around the region, with another $1 billion pledged for the future. Learn more.