JAXPORT is investing for your future
Heading to RILA?
See why we're the hottest port around!
Visit us at Booth 317 and get a taste of JAXPORT.
JAXPORT is focused on serving customer needs, investing in significant growth projects to increase your efficiency and capitalize on the opportunities ahead.
DEEPEN THE FEDERAL CHANNEL
- The federal project to take Jacksonville’s harbor to 47 feet is well underway and will increase the region’s competitive edge. Learn more.
NEW ON-DOCK RAIL FACILITY
- JAXPORT’s Intermodal Container Transfer Facility serves the adjacent Blount Island and Dames Point Marine Terminals. Learn more.
REVITALIZED TERMINAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- A multi-million dollar program to enhance docks, berths, rail and terminal areas continues to position JAXPORT for growth. Learn more.
NEW 100-GAUGE CRANES
- Three state-of-the-art container cranes are now operational at Blount Island, complementing the existing lineup of post-Panamax equipment at the TraPac Container Terminal. Learn more.
STATE FUNDING FOR INFRASTRUCTURE
- Nearly $1.5 billion has been invested in transportation projects at JAXPORT and around the region, with another $1 billion pledged for the future. Learn more.