Service provider information
Please be advised that a fee is required for all commercial vehicles carrying passengers out of the JAXPORT Cruise Terminal.
New port access fees for commercial vehicles beginning
June 1, 2017:
|Vehicle type||Fee per vehicle|
|Checker Yellow Cab, LLC taxis, vans & mini-buses||$3.00|
|All other taxi companies and commercial traffic (Vans, limousines and mini-buses with fewer than 25 passengers)||$10.00|
|Large buses (26 or more passengers)||$50.00|
- JAXPORT's franchised, on-demand taxi company is Checker Yellow Cab, LLC.
- All other transportation providers are considered commercial traffic.
- These fees are payable upon entry into the terminal before you pick up your passengers. Please make sure you are prepared to pay at this time.
- Drop-offs will not pay a fee. All companies that have commercial vehicles dropping off passengers at the JAXPORT Cruise Terminal for regular cruise service will continue to enjoy free access.
- Fees will be waived if a bus or motor coach has paid to park in the JAXPORT parking lot for the duration of the cruise. The driver would be required to show the paid parking receipt to the attendant who collects the fees.
For More Information
If you have a question about the fee process, contact JAXPORT's Cruise Operations hotline at (904) 357-3006.
Other Goods and Services
If you have a product or service for the cruise ship or the cruise lines, contact the cruise line directly. Visit www.carnival.com for more details.
For services and products for the JAXPORT Cruise Terminal building, please check JAXPORT's current projects for bid.