Report Suspicious Activity
If there is a life threatening emergency, call 911.
To report suspicious activity 24/7, call (904) 357-3360.
You can also e-mail JAXPORT’s Public Safety Operations Center.
- Unattended luggage and packages
- Photography or video recording on the port
- Concealing or attempting to conceal people or equipment
- Questions about security procedures or assets
- Credentials not displayed
- Absence of personal protective equipment (PPE) or appropriate clothing
- Covert movement, behavior, or activities
- Extended vehicle or equipment maintenance in an inappropriate area
When reporting suspicious activity, attempt to give the following:
- Description of the activity
- Time and location
- Physical description of individual(s)
- Vehicle description
- Direction of travel
- Your contact information is optional