Jobs with Private Companies
While JAXPORT is a public agency with approximately 150 employees, each day, thousands of people in private business go to work in and around Jacksonville's port. They work as longshoremen, warehouse workers and truck drivers, or in fields as diverse as law, environmental protection and information technology.
Cargo-Related Job Openings
Click on the links below to access an alphabetical list of job openings at maritime businesses around Northeast Florida.
To learn about job openings at the cruise line serving Jacksonville, please visit the Carnival Cruise Line jobs website. To learn about jobs in the cruise terminal service industry, please visit Intercruises Shoreside and Port Services.
Information for Employers
To be added to JAXPORT's job opening database, a company must:
- Be a JAXPORT tenant or have an office/facility in Northeast Florida
- Specialize in maritime transportation or logistics
- Maintain a regularly updated webpage of open jobs in Northeast Florida
To add your company here, e-mail the link to your organization's job page to Doris.Leach@JAXPORT.com.
If your company does not meet the criteria above but is a maritime or logistics operation in Northeast Florida you can be added to JAXPORT’s online business directory.
If you are looking to hire Northeast Florida talent in the logistics and transportation industries, or seeking workforce training/development, please contact Darryl Brown with CareerSource at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Career Resources
- CareerSource of Northeast Florida
- Employ Florida Marketplace
- Florida State College at Jacksonville – Transportation and Logistics
- University of North Florida: Global Logistics Training Resource Network
Questions? Check out the Jobs Frequently Asked Questions.