Port Access Policy
The JAXPORT Access Control Center will close at noon on Wednesday, Oct. 31 for system upgrades.
Drivers entering JAXPORT Restricted Access Areas to pick up or drop off cargo MUST have:
- Proof of business purpose (Bill of Lading or other official order documents)
- A valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) or a TWIC Escort
- Valid, laminated, government-issued photo ID for all passengers (Temporary paper licenses are only accepted when accompanied by the original expired ID card.)
Guests, Vendors and other Visitors
Individuals entering JAXPORT terminals more than five times in a calendar year MUST have a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) plus a JAXPORT Business Purpose Credential.
Individuals without both of these credentials MUST:
- Present a valid government-issued photo ID
- Be accompanied by a JAXPORT-authorized TWIC Escort at all times
The TWIC Escort MUST:
- Present a completed TWIC Escort Form to gate security
- Remain with the escorted visitor at all times
The following individuals may NOT enter a JAXPORT Restricted Access Area:
- Anyone whose seaport access has been suspended or prohibited by law
- Anyone who cannot demonstrate a legitimate business purpose
- Anyone not possessing a valid government-issued photo ID
PLEASE NOTE: JAXPORT reserves the authority to refuse access to any individual to maintain the safety and security of port personnel, stakeholders and assets.