Enjoy ease and peace of mind with JAXPORT.
Our strategic cargo services can save you time and money by efficiently moving goods across the globe and throughout the United States.
- Direct connections to the world’s largest ports: Asia, Africa, Middle East, Europe, South America and more
- More than 40 carriers with direct connections and competitive transit times to key markets
- Three interstate highways (I-95, I-75, and I-10) as close as one mile to the terminals
- Reach 60 million U.S. consumers within a one-day truck drive
- On-dock rail that connects to CSX, Norfolk Southern and Florida East Coast Railway
- Experience handling all types of cargo: containers, Ro/Ro and autos, dry and liquid bulks, breakbulk, heavy lift and specialty cargoes
- Skilled, diversified labor options
- Port labor force regularly exceeds 40 moves per hours
- Truck turn times as low as 14 minutes
- Competitive intermodal and trucking rates
- Individualized customer service with superior results
- Savings from internationally ranked Foreign Trade Zone No. 64
- More than 120 million square feet of regional warehousing and distribution space
Don't wait! Start moving your cargo through JAXPORT today!
Our Sales and Marketing team members are standing by to develop a customized logistics plan for you.
Roy Schleicher (Click for more info)
Executive Vice President/Chief Commercial Officer
Lisa Wheldon (Click for more info)
Ricardo “Rick” Schiappacasse (Click for more info)
Frank Camp (Click for more info)
James E. Butcher (Click for more info)
Northeast U.S. and Roll-on/Roll-off Sales