While contributing to the economic growth, diversity and vitality of Northeast Florida, JAXPORT is committed to promoting equal opportunities in all capital and procurement contracts.
This commitment is implemented through JAXPORT’s Small and Emerging Business Program.
JAXPORT’s policy is to require the inclusion of small businesses and minority-owned firms in contract awards and projects whenever feasible. This policy is consistent with the mandate of the United States Department of Transportation, as set out in Title 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 23.
To participate in the program, business owners must be certified with the City of Jacksonville’s Small and Emerging Business Program.
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- DBE – Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- MBE/WBE – Minority and Women Business Enterprise issued Department of Commerce – Minority Business Development Agency
- Vendors can obtain their DBE certifications locally through
For More Info
- Register as a Supplier
- Engineering and Construction vendor form – Complete this form to receive related bids.
- Commodities and Services vendor form – Complete this form to receive related bids.
- Jacksonville’s SEB Program Quarterly Newsletter – January 2019
Brian Williams, JAXPORT SEB Programs Coordinator
Phone: (904) 357-3003
Fax: (904) 357-3007