Notice to our Tenants, Customers and Business Partners:
Effective October 1, 2021, the Jacksonville Port Authority will be revising its Terminal Tariff with a General Rate Increase (GRI) of 2.5% to 3% for all rates and services.
No Rate Change
- Intermodal Container Transfer Facility (Rule 31-210)
- Customs and Border Protection Reimbursable Services Program (Rule 31-067)
- Cruise Terminal Parking (Rule 31-265)
- Cruise Terminal Port Fees (Rule 31-280)
New Tariff Item
- Dredge Material Management Area – Buck Island Material Removal (Rule 31-107)
The complete tariff, as well as the pricing summary sheet, can be viewed at the links below.
JAXPORT’s Current Tariff Resources:
Questions? Please contact:
Chief, Administration and Corporate Performance
P.O. Box 3005
Jacksonville, FL 32206-0005
If you would like to receive updates about JAXPORT’s tariff, email Linda Williams to be added to the tariff mailing list.