JAXPORT’s Department of Public Safety offers Maritime Security (MARSEC) training classes for all facility personnel.
During the class, you will learn about:
- Relevant provisions of the Facility Security Plan (FSP)
- Maritime Security (MARSEC) levels
- Recognition and detection of dangerous substances and devices
- Recognition of security threats, including behavioral patterns and characteristics
- Techniques used to circumvent security
- TWIC program and how to carry out aspects of the program including escort requirements
To register for the next available class, contact the Access Control Center at (904) 357-3344 or via e-mail.