Parking and Directions
New parking rates: $17 per day for passenger vehicles and $34 per day for oversized vehicles.
Rates for parking purchased in advance online remain $15 per day for passenger vehicles and $30 per day for oversized vehicles.
JAXPORT Cruise Terminal
9810 August Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32226
JAXPORT Parking Information
The JAXPORT parking area opens to embarking passengers at 10:30 a.m. on cruise days:
- Well-lighted and fenced on JAXPORT property
- Located steps away from the cruise terminal building
- Monitored by JAXPORT security 24 hours a day
- Designated handicap parking spaces available
- No reservations are required although payment can be made in advance online
Cash or major credit cards are accepted on-site. You can also pay for cruise parking online in advance here.
$15 per day when purchased online ($60 for a 4-day cruise and $75 for a 5-day cruise, plus tax and service fees).
$17 per day when purchased at the terminal ($68 for a 4-day cruise and $85 for a 5-day cruise). Tax included.
Oversized Recreational Vehicles
An oversized vehicle is any vehicle that takes up more than one regular sized parking space.
- $30 per day when purchased online ($120 for a 4-day cruise and $150 for a 5-day cruise, plus tax and service fees).
- $34 per day when purchased at the terminal ($136 for a 4-day cruise and $170 for a 5-day cruise). Tax included.
JAXPORT’s cruise terminal follows all guidelines outlined in the Florida statute regarding disabled parking.
Free parking is available for drivers with a state-issued disabled veterans tag, as well as those with a Florida Toll Exemption decal that is permanently affixed to their vehicle.
Persons in a vehicle that has been modified to accommodate a handicapped driver, such as hand/foot controls and installed ramps, are eligible for free parking with a handicapped placard or decal.
Call (904) 357-3056 for more information.