Notice is hereby given that the JACKSONVILLE PORT AUTHORITY (JAXPORT) will meet on Monday, May 4, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. via video conference. Pursuant to State of Florida Executive Order 20-69 (Emergency Management-COVID-19 Local Government Public Meetings), this meeting is permitted to be conducted by communications media technology.
The purpose of this meeting is for the JAXPORT Board of Directors to consider and take action on items on the JAXPORT Board Agenda.
All meeting materials can be found at the following location:
To navigate to the meeting materials on jaxport.com, follow these instructions:
1) On your computer, in a web browser, go to https://www.jaxport.com
2) Click on “Public Meetings” at the top of the page
3) Scroll down to the May 4, 2020 meeting entry.
4) Click on the “View Details” button.
5) Meeting materials are linked below. Click on a link to access.
Listen to the Meeting (audio only)
1) Call [1+(866)899-4679].
2) When prompted enter Access Code: [590-166-269 #]
3) If commenting during the public comment portion of the meeting, first press
* 6 to unmute your phone. After completing your comment, press * 6 again to mute your phone.
Watch the Meeting
On a Computer
1) In a web browser, go to https://youtube.com/jaxport
2) Click on the video image featuring a red tag saying “Live Now”.
Interested persons who cannot participate by phone but wish to submit public comments to be read during the public comment portion of the meeting, may do so by emailing Rebecca Dicks, Board Liaison, at Rebecca.Dicks@jaxport.com no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 1, 2020.
If you have technical questions regarding this notice, please contact Joshua Luckham by telephone at (904) 357-3027 or by email at Joshua.Luckham@jaxport.com. If you have a disability that requires accommodation to participate in the above meeting, please call no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday May 1, 2020 and we will provide reasonable assistance for you. Requests for accommodations received after this time may not be met.
A video recording of the meeting will be available following the meeting on JAXPORT’s YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/jaxport