Notice is hereby given that the JACKSONVILLE PORT AUTHORITY (JAXPORT) AUDIT COMMITTEE will meet in person and will address the public via video/audio conference on Monday, June 22, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. Governor DeSantis extended State of Florida Executive Order 20-69 (Emergency Management-COVID-19 Local Government Public Meetings) through June 30, 2020 which allows these types of meetings to be conducted by communications media technology. Due to social distancing recommendations, interested parties must attend via video/audio conference as shown below.
The purpose of this meeting is for the JAXPORT Audit Committee to consider and take action on items on the JAXPORT Audit Committee Agenda.
All meeting materials can be found at the following location:
To navigate to the meeting materials on jaxport.com, follow these instructions:
1) On your computer, in a web browser, go to https://www.jaxport.com
2) Click on “Public Meetings” at the top of the page
3) Scroll down to the June 22, 2020 Audit meeting entry.
4) Click on the “View Details” button.
5) Meeting materials are linked below. Click on a link to access.
Listen to the Meeting (audio only)
1) Call [1+(866)899-4679].
2) When prompted enter Access Code: [590-166-269 #]
3) If commenting during the public comment portion of the meeting, first press
* 6 to unmute your phone. After completing your comment, press * 6 again to mute your phone.
Watch the Meeting
On a Computer
1) In a web browser, go to https://youtube.com/jaxport
2) Click on the video image featuring a red tag saying “Live Now”.
If you have technical questions regarding this notice, please contact Joshua Luckham by telephone at (904) 357-3027 or by email at Joshua.Luckham@jaxport.com. If you have a disability that requires accommodation to participate in the above meeting, please call no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 19, 2020 and we will provide reasonable assistance for you. Requests for accommodations received after this time may not be met.