Panelists to explore emerging trends in finished vehicle logistics during 2019 JAXPORT Conference
JAXPORT has announced speakers for the Where is Finished Vehicle Logistics Headed? panel at JAXPORT’s 2019 Logistics & Intermodal Conference scheduled for April 29- May 1 at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort and Spa in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida:
- Bobby Hara – Manager, Import Export Operations; Nissan North America, Inc.
- Charles Franklin – Manager, Export Logistics; American Honda Motor Co, Inc.
- Mark Boucher – Director, Vehicle Logistics; Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.
- Maryclare Kenney – Vice President, Intermodal and Automotive; CSX Corp.
The panel will be moderated by Dennis Manns, Senior Automotive Advisor, Nationwide Auto Services.
These industry experts will look at how and where global auto production has shifted, and will explore changes to global demand for consumer passenger use and the cumulative impact on ocean carriers, inland transportation providers and ports.
Where is Finished Vehicle Logistics Headed? is one of a series of panel discussions and keynote presentations at the conference addressing issues common to logistics and intermodal decision makers.
Other panel topics:
- The Political Landscape and its Impact on International Trade
- Update on Ocean Carrier Alliances
- After the Storm: Post-Hurricane Puerto Rico and the Path to Recovery
- Business Disruptors and Global Innovation Trends
JAXPORT’s conference is designed for senior level executives in logistics and transportation, offering a unique opportunity to network with industry leaders. Space is limited, registration is required and all previous JAXPORT Logistics & Intermodal Conferences have sold out.
Targeted sponsorships are also available, allowing businesses to reach hundreds of potential logistics, intermodal and maritime customers. Multiple sponsorship levels, as well as special event and amenities packages, allow strategic product and name placement throughout the event.