2 MIN READ
JAXPORT has announced speakers for the Outlook on Caribbean Trade panel at JAXPORT’s 2017 Logistics & Intermodal Conference scheduled for March 21:
- Thomas B. Crowley, Jr. – Chairman & Chief Executive Officer; Crowley
- Craig Mygatt – CEO; SeaLand
- Anthony Chiarello – President & CEO; TOTE Inc.
- Mitch Luciano – President & CEO; Trailer Bridge, Inc.
- Sergio Sandrin – President; Aqua Gulf Transport
- Anthony Mc Auley – Director, Global Logistics; Walmart Stores Inc.
Panelists will explore the short and long-term potential for increased trade with Cuba, the future of the Jones Act, the outlook for trade with Puerto Rico, and factors influencing trade as a whole in the Caribbean. The panel will be moderated by Rick Schiappacasse, JAXPORT Director, Latin America Sales.
Outlook on Caribbean Trade is part of a series of panel discussions and keynote presentations at the conference addressing issues common to logistics and intermodal decision makers. Registration is now open for the conference, which will be held March 20-22, 2017 at the World Golf Village Renaissance Resort in St. Augustine, Fla.
The three-day event includes:
- Opening networking reception on the evening of March 20
- A full day of panel discussions and keynote presentations on March 21
- A golf tournament on March 22 at Slammer & Squire Course at the World Golf Village
JAXPORT’s conference is designed for senior level executives in logistics and transportation, offering a unique opportunity to network with industry leaders and hear speakers from around the country discussing topics of interest to decision makers. The conference is limited to 350 registrants and all previous JAXPORT Logistics & Intermodal Conferences have sold out.
There are a limited number of exclusive sponsorship spots available, including special event and amenities sponsorships. Custom packages can be developed. Sponsors benefit from direct contact with target audiences as well as brand promotion through product and name placement.
Current sponsors for the 2017 JAXPORT Conference include Aqua Gulf Transport, Diversified Port Holdings, ILA Local 1408, J.F. Moran Co. Inc., JAXUSA Partnership and Landstar Global Logistics. Media sponsors include The Journal of Commerce and American Journal of Transportation.
To register for the conference, visit www.jaxportconference.com. For sponsorship information, contact Karen Crawford of CMC & Associates at (888) 320-6129 or email@example.com.