2 MIN READ
JAXPORT has announced speakers for The New Political Landscape and Its Impact on the Maritime Industry panel at JAXPORT’s 2017 Logistics & Intermodal Conference scheduled for March 20-22:
- Kurt Nagle – CEO; American Association of Port Authorities
- Tom Feeney – President and CEO; Associated Industries of Florida
- Reynolds Hutchins – Associate Editor; JOC.com
- Darrell Wilson – Assistant Vice President, Government Relations; Norfolk Southern Corp.
- Tim McNamara – Managing Partner, Global Head of Transportation & Infrastructure Development, Boyden (moderator)
President-elect Donald Trump and new faces in the 115th Congress, along with the evolution of the EU and other political forces, will greatly influence the world of cargo transportation. This panel will discuss how the new political landscape could impact U.S. trade and trade deals; help or hurt declining and emerging world markets; affect funding for transportation infrastructure projects; and potentially transform the industry.
The New Political Landscape is part of a series of panel discussions and keynote presentations at the conference addressing issues common to logistics and intermodal decision makers. Registration is now open for the conference, which will be held at the World Golf Village Renaissance Resort in St. Augustine, Fla.
The three-day event includes:
- Opening networking reception on the evening of March 20
- A full day of panel discussions and keynote presentations on March 21
- A golf tournament on March 22 at Slammer & Squire Course at the World Golf Village
JAXPORT’s conference is designed for senior level executives in logistics and transportation, offering a unique opportunity to network with industry leaders and hear speakers from around the country discussing topics of interest to decision makers. The conference is limited to 350 registrants and all previous JAXPORT Logistics & Intermodal Conferences have sold out.
There are a limited number of exclusive sponsorship spots remaining, including special event and amenities sponsorships. Custom packages can be developed. Sponsors benefit from direct contact with target audiences as well as brand promotion through product and name placement.
To register for the conference, visit www.jaxportconference.com. For sponsorship information, contact Karen Crawford of CMC & Associates at (888) 320-6129 or email@example.com.