< 1 MIN READ
JAXPORT has announced speakers for the Complexity in the Finished Vehicle Supply Chain panel at JAXPORT’s 2017 Logistics & Intermodal Conference scheduled for March 20-22 at the World Golf Village Renaissance Resort in St. Augustine, Fla.:
- Steve Rand – Executive Vice President, Sales; HUB Group (Panel Moderator)
- Scott Cornell – Vice President, Ocean Carrier; Hyundai Glovis
- David Sellers – AVP Automotive; TTX
- Charles Franklin – Manager, Export Logistics; American Honda Motor Co, Inc.
- Heather Gilhuly – Senior Manager, Port Operations; Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.
Panelists will discuss challenges faced by automakers and their transportation partners in the auto supply chain, and the continuous work to reduce or eliminate disruptions. They will also share insights into current events surrounding the auto supply chain between the United States and Mexico.
The Complexity in the Finished Vehicle Supply Chain is one of a series of panel discussions and keynote presentations at the conference addressing issues common to logistics and intermodal decision makers.
Other panel topics:
- The Shake Out from Shifting Ocean Carrier Alliances
- The New Political Landscape and its Impact on the Maritime Industry
- Big Data and Emerging Technologies in Transportation & Logistics
- Outlook on Caribbean Trade
JAXPORT’s conference is designed for senior level executives in logistics and transportation, offering a unique opportunity to network with industry leaders.
Space is limited, registration is required and all previous JAXPORT Logistics & Intermodal Conferences have sold out.
To register for the conference, visit www.jaxportconference.com or email email@example.com.