< 1 MIN READ
U.S. Customs and Border Protection – Port of Jacksonville will host International Trade Day – a free event for the shipping community – at the JAXPORT Cruise Terminal from 9 a.m. to 12 noon on Tuesday, May 14.
This event is ideal for importers, exporters, customhouse brokers, freight forwarders and other interested parties in the international trade community to meet with the government officials responsible for processing and facilitating trade.
The event is hosted by U.S. Customs and Border Protection – Port of Jacksonville, and will include representation from:
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
International Trade Day Open House
Hosted by U.S. Customs and Border Protection – Port of Jacksonville
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
9 a.m. – 12 noon
JAXPORT Cruise Terminal
9810 August Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32226