Panelists to explore emerging supply chain technology trends during 2019 JAXPORT Conference
The Jacksonville Port Authority (JAXPORT) has announced speakers for the Business Disruptors and Global Innovation Trends panel at the 2019 JAXPORT Logistics & Intermodal Conference scheduled for April 29 – May 1 at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort and Spa in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida:
- David Casey: Sr. Director, Port Solutions; GE Transportation, a Wabtec company (moderator)
- Art Singarajah: Regional Business Leader; Twill Americas
- Bill Oliver: Sr. Director, Global Supply Chain; GP Cellulose
- Brian Cristol: Head of Enterprise Partnerships; Turvo
- Tommy Barnes: President; project44
Panelists will explore strategies to anticipate and prepare for changes associated with emerging technologies that are rapidly becoming part of an increasingly complex supply chain.
Discussion topics will include the emergence of innovative disruptors such as artificial intelligence, cognitive analytics and blockchain technology, and their effect on consumer expectations, business models and logistics.
Business Disruptors and Global Innovation Trends is part of a series of panel discussions and a keynote presentation at the conference addressing issues common to logistics and intermodal decision-makers.
The other JAXPORT 2019 Logistics & Intermodal Conference topics include:
- Update on Ocean Carrier Alliances
- After the Storm: Post-Hurricane Puerto Rico and the Path to Recovery
- Where is Finished Vehicle Logistics Headed?
- The Political Landscape and its Impact on International Trade
Registration is open for the conference and only a few dozen spaces remain. All previous JAXPORT Logistics & Intermodal Conferences have sold out.